Wednesday 4 July 2012

The Last Concert

Tonight I had a reunion concert for the youth choir I used to be in.
I left at the beginning of this academic year because I just didn't have time.
We used to do quite a few concerts for various events and did actually travelled quite a bit. We would go abroad every october half term to sing in other countries. We've been to Paris, Budapest and even New York City.
This concert tonight was awfully fun.
And by that I mean awful, but fun.
We aren't the best youth choir around but we can always count on our parents to fill the audience...
Despite our below par singing we are like one big family, everybody has their own personality and role in the choir. I have missed them this past year and will continue missing them.
Farewell.

Budapest, view from the Danube at night
New York, Time square, consumerism central! 

No comments:

Post a Comment